A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loriana Cirlig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loriana Cirlig, Board Certified Family Practice, ER Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirlig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loriana Cirlig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirlig graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Cirlig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loriana Maria Cirlig MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Loriana M. Cirlig practice?
- Dr. Loriana Cirlig has 1 office location.
Dr. Loriana Cirlig practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Family Physicians and Los Gatos Emergency Physicians.