Overall Review

3.1

September 28th, 2015
Womderful Doctor

August 29th, 2015
Dr. Fraas is great
I have been going to this practice for over 10 years. Dr. Fraas delivered my daughter and has been my OB/GYN ever since. She's very personable and always takes the time to listen to my concerns. Yes, she can run late at times, but she's worth the wait. There have been times when I've had to call the office after hours, and I always get a call back from one of the on-call doctors. They're very understanding and always helpful.

December 26th, 2014
Logistics Mgr.
I enjoy this office. I am always welcomed with a warm greeting and the early morning hours are convenient for my work schedule. I am normally in and out within 30 minutes. Dr. Allen is fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone. Although the office has moved several times and I was disappointed they moved out of Tonawanda, but I would never change to any other GYN office.

October 27th, 2014
Sick visit wait too long
Unreasonable wait for sick visit No wonder people turn to urgent care and ERs

September 26th, 2012
Changing Dr's
As a patient for many years, I feel that the practice has changed and Dr. Fraas has lost her bed side manner. After struggles to get pregnant over many years and finally succeeding (with the help of a different Dr.) I was pretty much dismissed when I expressed concern about monitoring etc. I have since had healthy twins with the help of the staff at Childrens Hospital.Not going back to Dr. Fraas and I am sure she won't even notice!

July 10th, 2012
Insensitive
Women's Suburban is an average practice. Most times you do not have a long wait, but other times you do. It is very impersonal- you get the feeling you are more of a number instead of a patient. Dr. Fraas is the most insensitive doctor in the group. After having an issue where I sought a second opinion, this group refused to see me as a patient. My reccomendation is to seek another practice when looking for quality care.

May 17th, 2011
Dr. Fraas is a great doctor. She takes the time to listen to your problems, answer any and all questions you have and then thoroughly explains everything in lay terms. Anytime I've had a medical problem after hours the doctors call back within 10 minutes! Yes, I've gad to wait longer to see Dr. Fraas, but she's worth the wait and takes time with you too!

January 13th, 2011
very unprofessional
you will have to work around their schedule and they may refuse to treat you at any time. EXTREMELY rude staff. stay away, you've been warned