A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fletcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorinanna Pallai Fletcher FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorinanna P. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Cardiologists.