Learn more about Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fletcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fletcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorinanna P. Fletcher practice?
Dr. Lorinanna Fletcher practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Cardiologists and Arroyo Grande Nuclear Medicine Physicians.