A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorianna Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorianna Fletcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorianna Fletcher, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorianna Fletcher FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorianna Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Lorianna Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorianna Fletcher practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Cardiologists.