Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorianna Fletcher
Dr. Lorianna Fletcher, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA, with another office in Arroyo Grande, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with French Hospital Medical Center, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and Twin Cities Community Hospital. Dr. Fletcher has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorianna Fletcher has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Lorianna Fletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Dr. Michael Famularo
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
San Luis Obispo, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Armin Bandari
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Luis Obispo, CA 0 mi15
Dr. David Puro
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
San Luis Obispo, CA 0 mi39