A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Cabreros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabreros
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabreros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Cabreros, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabreros graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabreros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorie Joan Q Cabreros MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorie J. Cabreros practice?
- Dr. Lorie Cabreros has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorie Cabreros practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Frenchburg, KY.
See Frenchburg Critical Care Practitioners and Frenchburg Pulmonologists.