A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Cabreros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabreros
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabreros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Cabreros, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabreros graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabreros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorie Joan Q Cabreros MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorie J. Cabreros practice?
- Dr. Lorie Cabreros has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorie Cabreros practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Frenchburg, KY.
See Frenchburg Critical Care Practitioners and Frenchburg Pulmonologists.