A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Gottwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorie Gottwald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Gottwald, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottwald graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gottwald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorie Danielle Gottwald MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorie D. Gottwald practice?
- Dr. Lorie Gottwald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorie Gottwald practices Dermatology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Dermatologists.