Dr. Lorie Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorie Johnson?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Lorie Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 11th, 2016

Check your records

I believe I was treated by Dr. Johnson in Easton Pa. I had a partial hysterectomy and she explained the findings to me. However I recently had reason to get my medical records and found them missing everything she told me. I've reached out to her twice now that she's no longer in the area and received no response. It is VERY important that you make sure any procedures or surgeries are documented properly because by the time you realize there are errors it may be too late!

June 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for 6 years now and she is the best doctor I have ever had. She really takes her time with her patients, listens to your concerns, and doesn't make you feel like you are just another number. I recommend people to her all the time and they feel the same way that I do.

May 26th, 2016

I had a great experience

I read mixed reviews about the doctor and her staff, but when I got there, everything was great!

January 15th, 2016

Worst OB ever!!!!

Worst doctor I've ever met. She came off as friendly and caring in the office so I felt like I made a great choice. My only complaint during those frequent check ups was that she ignored most of my complaints. I thought I had a urinary tract infection and she didn't even do a urine test. At another time I was vomiting and unable to eat for 9 days straight and she said oh you're just pregnant! Nope, I had a stomach virus. I asked about a baseball sized lump on my lower abdomen and she said oh it's probably the tear between your two ab muscles, didn't feel or look at it any. Worst of all was my delivery. She told me to come in to be induced even though I wasn't but a few days late. I got there at 2 pm, no pitocin was started until 8 pm. I labored all night long, no sleep! She was clearly not happy to be there at night. (why schedule an induction so late!?!?!?) She was grumpy and rude and made me feel like an inconvenience to her. Rarely came to check me. When she did come she would leave without a word. Even during active pushing she just left the room! Left me with one nurse who fell asleep leaning on the stirrup. When she did come back she destroyed any hope or motivation I had left about being able to push anymore after 1.5 hours of it. Suggested the vacuum without explaining any of it to me. Afterward she began stitching with no warning even though I could feel it all. Then got attitude with me when i complained it hurt. At my 6 week postpartum check I talked about depression and wasn't helped or treated at all. I strongly dislike this woman and hope nobody else has to be hurt by her. I've had multiple moms who used her tell me the same things. Avoid her at all cost!

September 8th, 2015

dr johnson is the BEST DOCTOR

when i recently visited Dr Lori Johnson's office i felt very comfortable Dr Johnson was very helpful and understanding to my situation and diagnosed the problem very well. also she was very clean and professional and the staff was very courteous i really enjoyed this visit and this office. the nurse was very polite and it did not take long for my name to be called and for the doctor to come into the room. Dr Johnson answered all of my questions and she was so patient. the follow up was on time as well.

August 13th, 2015

Would not recommend this dr to anyone! If u are going to this practice please run now! Very unprofessional staff including dr. Does not take time with the patient and very unorganized. The dr is also not sterile or has any sanitary manners. Does not even wash her hands before examining. This dr has also gave me wrong diagnosis. Smh worst practice ever!!!!! The nurse was very rude with a bad attitude!

July 13th, 2015

Dr Johnson is the worst dr in Georgia! The only hospital she has rights at is southern regional, she is not allowed to practice at any other hospital. I find that she is very unsterile and misdiagnosed my issues. I would not recommend this dr to anyone. Very poor service.

July 29th, 2014

her insurance lady

I think Dr. Johnson is great! She spends quite a bit of time with you, listening, answering questions, I would recommend her to anyone. However, one of her office staff, Michelle, is a total pain to have to work with. She doesn't return phone calls, and after you call over and over again you finally get to talk to her only to have her treat you like your an idiot and annoying her for calling. She deals with the insurance aspects of Dr. Johnson's practice and so it is someone you sort of have no choice but to talk to at times and it is such a pain. If it wasn't for her I would give this whole office a 5 star but because of her will do a 4 star.

November 20th, 2009

Lacking Professionalism

I was pregnant 3 mos and bled profusely. I went to Easton Hospital ER and had miscarriage (or should i say misdiagnosed. ER doctor told me to follow-up with Dr Johnson for she was my OB so I did. Dr Johnson did not thoroughly examined my situation and just concluded that I miscarried. After a month, I found out I was still pregnant. I immediately changed doctor and I received a letter from her firm that she is no longer there.

March 18th, 2009