inactive

Lorie C Jones MD Patient Reviews

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Jones delivered my first daughter and it was an amazing experience. She is not only a wonderful doctor but her practice is great with working with insurances. I highly recommend her practice. Great place.

July 11th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr jones has been my obgyn for 5 years. She is knowledgable, thoughtful and honest. I highly recommend her.

June 12th, 2015
Excellent professional doctor. She's gotten me through a lot. Will only go to her.

December 3rd, 2012
Hysterectomy
I was diagnosed with atypia in the uterine lining and advised to have a hysterectomy. I researched all the methods and almost went with another Dr. because they could do the DaVinci robotic assisted surgery. Dr.Jones did not recommend that method for me and said she would do it vaginally without laparoscopic assistance, which I was nervous about. But she did a excellent job and I don't have 4-5 extra holes in my abdomen. Everything went very well. She was aggressive in treating me when pathology showed atypical cells. I went home the day after surgery and I am doing well.