A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorie Shapiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorie Margaret Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lorie M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lorie Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorie Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.