A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorie Shapiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorie Margaret Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lorie M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lorie Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorie Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.