A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorilee Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorilee Sutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorilee Sutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorilee Smith Sutter MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorilee S. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Lorilee Sutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorilee Sutter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Rheumatologists.