A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorilee Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorilee Sutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorilee Sutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Sutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorilee Smith Sutter MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorilee S. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Lorilee Sutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorilee Sutter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Rheumatologists.