A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorimer Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorimer Christensen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorimer T Christensen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorimer T. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Lorimer Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorimer Christensen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Pediatricians.