A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorimer Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorimer Christensen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorimer T Christensen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorimer T. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Lorimer Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorimer Christensen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Pediatricians.