A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Beidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Beidler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin K Beidler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorin K. Beidler practice?
- Dr. Lorin Beidler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorin Beidler practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.