A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Beidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beidler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Beidler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Beidler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin K Beidler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorin K. Beidler practice?
- Dr. Lorin Beidler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorin Beidler practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
See Elizabethtown Primary Care Doctors.