A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin Merrill Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorin M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lorin Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorin Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Orthopedic Surgeons.