A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin Merrill Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorin M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lorin Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorin Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Munster Orthopedic Surgeons.