Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

Horrific experience with this so called doctor. Stay as far away from him as possible!!!

|  Best doctor ever, he saved my life and left leg from being amputated from MRSA(staph)  |  show details
by Miriam Rich on May 26th, 2013

Reconstructive surgery, he is knowledgable he is experienced and compassionate about his work ethic altogether a excellent doctor. I can not say enough of how special he is and if you have him for a doctor your in great hands.

|  show details
Oct 29th, 2009

Dr Busselberg has been one of the bestDr while in Marylandhe has my complimentsH.B GUARIGLIA

|  long-time repeat patient  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2009

I have used Dr. Busselberg several times over the years for cosmetic procedures. I really like him & trust him & would travel to use him again.

|  It was like my dad was the doctor  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Busselberg from my trip to the ER. I had partially degloved my right middle finger. He showed his worry about the condition of my finger and was very upfront. He pushed Worker's Comp to approve surgery within hours. He explained everything he did in detail and reassured me the entire time he was going to take care of me. He visited me everyday I was in the hospital which was a week. He had to do a second surgery & explained that in detail too. The day I was discharged, he gave me a hug and a peck on the forehead. He truly cares about his patients and is a wonderful master of his craft. I found him due to an accident and will be volunteerily let him do my "mom job." His staff is just as kind and caring as he is.