inactive

Lorin F Busselberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2013
Best doctor ever, he saved my life and left leg from being amputated from MRSA(staph)
Reconstructive surgery, he is knowledgable he is experienced and compassionate about his work ethic altogether a excellent doctor. I can not say enough of how special he is and if you have him for a doctor your in great hands.

October 16th, 2009
long-time repeat patient
I have used Dr. Busselberg several times over the years for cosmetic procedures. I really like him & trust him & would travel to use him again.

June 24th, 2009
It was like my dad was the doctor
I was referred to Dr. Busselberg from my trip to the ER. I had partially degloved my right middle finger. He showed his worry about the condition of my finger and was very upfront. He pushed Worker's Comp to approve surgery within hours. He explained everything he did in detail and reassured me the entire time he was going to take care of me. He visited me everyday I was in the hospital which was a week. He had to do a second surgery & explained that in detail too. The day I was discharged, he gave me a hug and a peck on the forehead. He truly cares about his patients and is a wonderful master of his craft. I found him due to an accident and will be volunteerily let him do my "mom job." His staff is just as kind and caring as he is.