A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorin Freedman, Psychiatrist & Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Freedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin John Freedman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorin J. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Lorin Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorin Freedman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurologists, Chattanooga Psychiatrists, and Chattanooga Sleep Medicine Doctors.