Learn more about Dr. Lorin Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorin Freedman, Psychiatrist & Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Freedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin John Freedman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorin J. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Lorin Freedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorin Freedman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Atlanta Neurologists, Atlanta Psychiatrists, and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.