3.6

January 6th, 2016
Thank you, Dr. Graef, for helping me with my hand numbness!

November 3rd, 2015
Last week I had my first appointment with Dr. Graef. I found his staff to be friendly and professional. The office was spacious and spotless. During my visit with Dr. Graef, he took a complete history and a thorough exam. He listened intently and answered all my questions and we discussed a treatment plan. Tests were scheduled as well as a follow up to go over the test results. The best part was at no time was his nose stuck in his computer. Finally, a compassionate physician that practices medicine the way it was supposed to be!

May 9th, 2014
Not only did Dr, Graef take care of my mother, but after she died he became my doctor. He is smart and caring, takes into account the entire patient and listens to what the patient has to say and want.

June 14th, 2013
Don't Believe Negative Reviews
Dr. Graef took Care of my wife who had Alzheimer's before she died. Now, I receive Botox injections from him for my neck spasm/ pain. I fly especially from New York to get my treatment. I don't want anyone else to touch me. he is a wonderful doctor. One day, while I was waiting in the waiting room, I heard a patient comlaining rudely that the doctor did not prescribe him Narcotics. I also heard the same patient state that he is on disability, and later saw him get in to a sports car. These are the kind of people that would give a doctor a bad name: people who want drugs and don;t get what they want.

August 28th, 2012
Dr.Graef is very impressed with himself and overstates his importance as a doctor. He has a testy personality if you don't kow tow to his opinions. Rude. Abrupt

August 24th, 2011
Dr Gref treated my mother after her stroke. I can't say enough good things about him. He has the best listening skills of any doctor I have ever met. I find it hard to believe the negative reviews.

April 29th, 2011
Unprofessional behavior
After waiting over one hour to see the doctor, my grandma was not only rudely treated by the doctor but actually chastised for being impatient. His examination was very rough and he didn't even wash his hands! They probably didn't teach basic bedside manners at Harvard. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my enemies!

April 20th, 2011
Unprofessional
After getting another opinion, Dr Graef was very reluctant to give me his test findings. His office manager was very rude. I was charged for a copy of my own records. Unheard of!!!

September 27th, 2010
Nurse
I have no idea what the other reviewer is talkiong about (sounds like she is a bitter woman with an agenda...).Dr. Graef is incredibly kind and patient. He is one of the only docs I can "talk to." He listens and addresses all of my concerns. He has helped me when noone else could!His credentials are amazing and we are lucky to have him in Boca!

July 20th, 2009
I recently took my grandfather to an appointment with this doctor. I am a nurse and I have worked with a lot of rude doctors, however, this guy takes the cake for being the most insulting and belittling. I will never forget the sadness I felt to see my grandpa humiliated. No wonder his waiting room was empty!