A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Kreitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Kreitzer, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreitzer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kreitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin Michael Kreitzer DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorin M. Kreitzer practice?
- Dr. Lorin Kreitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorin Kreitzer practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.