A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorin Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorin Leslie Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorin L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lorin Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorin Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.