A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorinda Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinda Berger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinda Berger, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Philadelphia Health, Philadelphia, Pa
- North Philadelphia Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorinda Jean Berger DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorinda J. Berger practice?
- Dr. Lorinda Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorinda Berger practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.