A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorinda Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinda Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinda Chung, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorinda Chung MD and MS is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorinda Chung practice?
- Dr. Lorinda Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorinda Chung practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.