A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorinda Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinda Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinda Chung, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorinda Susan Chung MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorinda S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Lorinda Chung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorinda Chung practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.