A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorinda Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorinda Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorinda Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Torres has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorinda Kathleen Torres MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorinda K. Torres practice?
- Dr. Lorinda Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorinda Torres practices Internal Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Internists.