Dr. Lorinda Torres MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine The Colony, TX

May 13th, 2017
Be prepared to years of labs and no resolution.
Made appointments to see her but she kept blowing me off and I had to see her med assistant. All they would do is tell me to go to various places for tests over and over. No real care. No plan of action. No compassion. She constantly pawns you off to someone else like it's their problem, not hers, when she is an Internal Medicine doc!! You're better off going somewhere else to get a more personal, real one on one time. After complaining, I got fired as a patient because she felt it was an "unhealthy relationship" Ummm when you ignore me and ship me off to other places, there is no relationship! I've had mechanics more compassionate and attentive that this woman. Run! Avoid! Save your time and money and go somewhere else!! Wish zero stars was an option! I switched and now have a great doctor who takes time to discuss things, is open to your ideas, and won't leave until I am satisfied...and labs are done in the office :)

February 8th, 2013
Highly competant and easy to work with
Dr. Torres has been treating me for a variety of problems for over two years. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. She explains well and readily answers patient questions. I can recommend her without reservations

April 18th, 2011
Counter staff has varied in value.

March 26th, 2010
3 year patient
Dr. Torres has assisted my wife and I for three years, since we moved to McKinney. We find her care to be professional, caring and friendly. She is genuinely concerned about both of us, inquiring as to the well being of the other whenever either is being seen. No problem seems trivial to her.