Learn more about Dr. Loring Rue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loring Rue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rue
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loring Rue, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Inhalation Burns
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rue graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loring W Rue MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Loring W. Rue practice?
- Dr. Loring Rue has 1 office location.
Dr. Loring Rue practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.