A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loris Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loris Hwang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loris Yehshiun Hwang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loris Y. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Loris Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Loris Hwang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Adolescent Specialists.