A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loris Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loris Hwang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loris Yehshiun Hwang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loris Y. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Loris Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Loris Hwang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.