A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loris Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loris Hwang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans