A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LoRissia Autery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LoRissia Autery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Autery graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Autery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LoRissia R Autery MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. LoRissia R. Autery practice?
- Dr. LoRissia Autery has 2 office locations.
Dr. LoRissia Autery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jasper, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Jasper Obstetricians & Gynecologists.