Dr. Lorn Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
Wait is very long but I believe he really cares. He will direct you to the best treatment option(s) for your problem.

August 21st, 2015
THE BEST MOST CARING DOCTOR, PERSON ETC
The Best most Caring Doctor I ever Seen or heard of! Dr. Miller cares about his patients. He Got my dad from a comma not talking or walking, & rehabilitated him so he could talk & walk, & live by himself. Of course there's multiple patients because he fully diagnosed from head to toe! You will never find a Dr. With the passion of Care for each patient, like Dr. Lorn Scott Miller. He has multiple degrees in medicine & knows what he is doing.

August 7th, 2015
Confused
Dr. Miller is relatively nice as a dr. He treats his staff poorly whe he thought myself and others were not listening. He actually told the. Nurse that having toilet paper for the patients was not her or any of the other staffs concern. He has also lost his class II narcotic license and now is limited to being able to only write a few narcotics and he really pushes this Suboxone even whe I told him I was not in great pain. Will never be there again.

December 4th, 2014
I have been a staff member of Dr. Miller's for quiet some years now. I have seen many patient's come and go, many patient's who have been so debilitated that death was upcoming without some intervention. With Dr. Miller's care, compassion and concern, those patient's are walking, talking, living, working and functioning. In the past, the wait time was solely due to patient load, as well as the AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT WITH EACH PATIENT. I am a firm believer of a good bedside manner. Dr. Miller has a wonderful bedside manner. He cares about his patient's, truly. He will only help you get better, he will no help you get worse. I would trust him with my life, over and over, time and time again. YOUR health and YOUR body is all you have in this world, if you don't take care of it, who will? People should not expect to get better with a physician who runs in and runs out. It's all in the history. With that being said, I hope the below reviews do not keep you from coming to the office. I hope if you truly need a good neurologist for neurological care, that you seek help with Dr. Miller. God Bless!!!!

October 14th, 2012
Best doctor in the world
Dr. Miller is the best doctor that I have ever had, and I have had countless doctors (considering I practically grew up in hospitals). Dr. Miller truly cares about his patients' health and takes all the time in the world with each individual patient. When I first saw Dr. Miller, I could not walk, speak, nor see straight. I had terrible nerve damage. He worked diligently with me until, finally, I can walk again! I can speak articulately! I can see straight! I can run. I can balance. My migraines are under control, and I am on NO medicine. I was a handicapped invalid - now, I appear perfectly healthy. All thanks to Dr. Miller. To his time, to his dedication, and to his caring. He doesn't just write a prescription and send you away. Yes, he does prescribe medicine as necessary, but then he will work hard with you until you get to the point that you don't NEED the medicine anymore! He actually heals you! He is my hero, my life-saver. You can't complain about a long wait time when the man is a miracle worker. I CAN WALK AGAIN!!!

August 31st, 2012
TERRIBLE
I waited in his office for 6 hrs. Then i had a problem and called and stayed on hold for 1 hr and 25 min. If they cared about their patients this wouldnt happen. They could return your call instead of keeping you on hold allday. Terrible service would not recommend him to anybody. His nurse Theresa has a really bad attitude also.

January 27th, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I have been a patience of his for over 5 years me and my older mother both.He is the best doctor I and My mother ever went to.He takes the time to hear what you have to say and is a understanding and caring doctor his goal is to help you with your health and pain and to see you over come your injury.i have never been to a doctor like DR.MILLER who cared like he dose.And if you listen to the orders he gives you,you will better your health in many ways.i have found DR.MILLER to be a Wonderful DOCTOR and in the time a FRIEND.your loving Patience

January 24th, 2012
he needs someone can do appoinments better and run his office..

January 5th, 2012
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO WAIT 5 TO 7 HOURS BEFORE I GET TO SEE HIM,THIS IS BEYOND THE APPOINTED TIME.I WAS PUT ON NEW MEDICATION AND TRIED TO CALL IN AND ALL I GOT WAS A RECORDING THAT THE MAILBOX WAS FULL.I HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO. THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE IN A PRACTICE .

November 9th, 2011
sat in the waiting room for over 5 hours
I have been to this center 3 times and my shortest wait time has been 3 hours. If youre reading this to decide whether to come here or not, dont come here. Definitely find somewhere else to go

April 5th, 2011
Good doctor, terrible office staff, wait time too long
Dr Miller seems to be a competent, caring doctor. My wait time was over 4 hours. All office staff are incompetent and rude, but they are just bunch of young girls with no brains that think too highly of themselves.

March 8th, 2011
Dr Miller is an excellent dr.
Dr. Miller surpasses all the Dr.'s I have ever been to. He genuinely cares about each individual patient and their needs. He is very educated in neurology, and an excellent chiropractor as well as in pyschiatry. He always spends and equal amount of bedside time with you answering you questions and makes sure you have no other systoms ailing you at the time just like the time he saw me in the hallway with a yellow color to my skin (jaudice)and immediately dispatched his nurses and nurse practictioner to send me straight to the ER at WBMC. But my only quantry is that I have been calling since I spent a week at the hospital for a folllow up with him to get my meds and no one has called my back. I know they are very busy, but I am in serious pain and need serious help pleasesomeone read this and call me and work me in please!!! I cant wait another week I will die!! I love Dr Miller and wouldnt trade him in for the whole world. I definitely would recommend him to anyone who is havingpain problems or neurological pains he is the first doctor you should call right off the bat, dont call Boswell, or Ali, or none of them quacks call Dr. Miller, he is the man for the job!!!