Dr. Lorna Avila MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 20th, 2015
A great doctor who is always there for you, makes you feel at ease and KNOWS HER JOB!!!
Dr. Avila has been there for me from the beginning since being diagnosed with Bipolar I disorder, which is an unpredictable and completely disabling disorder. She had me functioning within a few days after prescribing me my medications and almost completely stabilized within a few days. I have been seeing her on and off since 2011 and she has been there for me every bit of the way when I needed treatment for my disorder. She knows exactly what your needs are and she even calls and follows up with you after your visits just to make sure you are doing well overall, mentally as well as physically. I see her once a month and feel I can call her whenever I have any doubts about how I am feeling or even if I have a panic attack (which I am prone to as well). She is the most compassionate but also straight to the point doctor and has helped me through all of my rough paths I have experienced. Thanks to her, I can function, even when relapsing and have a normal life.