A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Blum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Blum MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lorna Blum practice?
- Dr. Lorna Blum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Blum practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Royersford Radiologists.