Dr. Lorna Breen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorna Breen?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 5th, 2014

Treatment changed my life!

After more than 40 years of numerous Physicians telling me me symptoms were imaginary, I was admitted to the ER at the Allen Hospital with hypertension and, again, rapid heartbeat. Initially I thought the heartbeat issue would go unresolved and I would again be told that I did not know how to take my own pulse, or know how to count, or some other lecture on the fact the complained of symptom was nonexistent. Dr. Breen, however, stuck with me and kept me hooked up to a monitor allowing my condition, SVT to be properly treated along with the other issues of which I complained. Because of her persistence and dedication I was finally diagnosed with the SVT and referred to a Cardiologist at the Milstein Pavilion who performed a Cardiac Ablation, successfully managing my symptoms. She, and the rest of the staff at the ED at the Allen Hospital did a terrific job and I feel so much better now, two weeks after the Ablation, that it is like I am a different person. It was refreshing to actually have a physician look for the problem and find it, rather than poo-pooing it and throwing Meds at it, which ultimately never works. Thank You Again Dr. Breen! Great Job!

May 28th, 2014