A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Carlin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Seema Carlin MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorna S. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Lorna Carlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorna Carlin practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Patton, CA.
See Patton Psychiatrists.