Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorna Cogen
Dr. Lorna Cogen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pablo, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cogen is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus and Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorna Cogen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...