Dr. Lorna Donovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorna Donovan?

Posted on June 25th, 2015

We started with Dr Donovan when our oldest was a newborn. She has always taken time to explain things thoroughly and patiently. I am even more impressed now that our children are teens and she includes them in all discussions and empowers them to be part of their healthcare decisions.

Posted on July 10th, 2011

What I like about this doctor is she spends enough time with you and she inspired me to be a doctor my self. You wont leave her office with confusion, ans she really listens to yor to what you have to say.And takes your time iwth her seriously. I just think this is an excellent beyound and above doctor. And when she dianoses you with something she will brake it down to where you understand it.She is just everything you could ask for. I really would recommend her to friends an other family memebers.

Posted on March 24th, 2016