Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorna Ferguson
Dr. Lorna Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in Arlington, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Skyridge Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorna Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lorna Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Donald Ferguson II
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Radhika Kolli
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Ermilo Dilley
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi35