A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Fountain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Fountain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Fountain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Beth Fountain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorna B. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Lorna Fountain has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorna Fountain practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.