A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Rodriguez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Ivette Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorna I. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Lorna Rodriguez has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.