A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Paz is Excellent. Dr. Paz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Paz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorna T. Paz practice?
Dr. Lorna Paz practices Pediatrics near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA.
See Brentwood Pediatricians.