A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Paz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Paz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Paz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Taboton Paz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorna T. Paz practice?
- Dr. Lorna Paz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Paz practices Pediatrics near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Pediatricians.