A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Rivera is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Rivera, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Mallari Rivera MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorna M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Lorna Rivera has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Rivera practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Inverness, IL.
See McHenry Psychiatrists and McHenry Child Psychiatrists.