A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Rivera is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Rivera, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Mallari Rivera MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorna M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Lorna Rivera has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Rivera practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Inverness, IL.
See McHenry Psychiatrists.