Dr. Lorna Stookey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorna Stookey?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Did not feel she was a good doctor. I only went to her for the first time , last week. And will not go back. She did explain in more details then most doctor. But she was very weird and I felt like she tried to get me to say I was something I was not.

Posted on March 28th, 2014

very rude and inappropriate.

Don't be in a hurry

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I think Dr. Stookey is a great doctor w/ an amazing bedside manner. Getting in to see her is a whole other ball game. Don't wait until you too sick because it will be too late then. I think they leave the phone off the hook all day. I have left several messages to get in and to no avail. I am glad it was not an emergency.

kc

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Doctor Lorna Stookey is a wonderful caring Doctor. When she took her oath to do no harm , she set out to follow this oath and is doing a great job in ...

Hated to see her go

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. Stookey left Canton in Dec '06, and I was sad to see her go. She is definitely the best doctor I have ever had, and I know they'll never make another one like her. She was sharp, she was spot-on, she cared, and she had a story for everything to help me understand and remember what she said. She even made house-calls if a patient was too sick or if the weather was bad! We sure wanted to keep her in our town, but the hospital ended her contract when she got sick, which is wrong. They put a scary, weird doctor in part-time, who wouldn't take anyone under 16. Then they moved the nurse practitioner in. I'll never have as good a doctor again, even if I live to be 100.

what a real doctor should be

Posted on February 20th, 2009

she takes care of patients like a real doctor should. even makes home visits if someone is too sick. visited one of my friends, who fell on the ice after a bad storm and could not get out of the house to see the doctor. she is very smart but still explains things in plain english so you can understand things. she is very good with kids and adults and is not a pill-pusher. she is glad to see you and asks about the family and really cares about the answer. she waves when she sees you in town. she acts like real people, not a big doctor type.i think shes great

Posted on January 28th, 2016