Dr. Lorna Swartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 6th, 2015
Does not push medication & works with you to determine best way for you to approach therapy.

August 10th, 2014
great

June 20th, 2013
dave the turk
I cant tell you how much you helped me, and my problems, i still think the stuff you told me when i feel real bad, you were a MD, best friend,mom, dad to me you were there 24/7 any time and just the help me, my problems were not small really, i lost my job, i get divorce, i lost my house my son, my father died,even m dog but never lost my soul, and you give me that, thank you so much, now i am here with my mom 94 years old cancer and i am dealing with that for last 3 years but when ever she dies, i know i will be lost my last harbor and i will be right there with you to help me . bec, i don't have any one left, thank you again

July 12th, 2012
wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Swartz is VERY caring. She asked me to tell her about myself and then was able to accurately diagnose me and explain to me what to expect, how she would treat me, and what I could do to help myself. She was extremely knowledgeable and left me feeling like I had the answers and support that I needed.

May 26th, 2011
She spoke with me of very inappropriate things which had nothing to do with my case. Very unprofessinal, language at times was rated R. Other times she would be OK and pretend to listen, but only when I said enough and got up and walked towards the door to leave, did she ask me what was wrong.I am an adult and would strongly recommend that she does NOT work with Children. I would have liked to have a better experience with her but did not.

May 14th, 2011
Excellent
I found Dr. Swartz to be completely professional, understanding and very well education. Her services are excellent. She is all ways will to help.

October 24th, 2010
Dr Swartz disregarded information I gave her of prior medicines my son had taken, then misdiagnosed him, which caused severe overreaction to a medication. Swartz then became unavailable to explain her treatment to the doctor at the hospital who was trying to treat the overreaction. She also failed to confirm her treatment, and the reaction, which would have helped explain absence from school, due to the hospitalization, so my son could not get make up time, and lost credit for the semester.