A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- HIV Infections
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Lacen Thomas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorna L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Lorna Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Thomas practices Dermatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Dermatologists.