A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Wilkerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna A Wilkerson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorna A. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Lorna Wilkerson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Wilkerson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.