A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorna Wilkerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorna Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorna A. Wilkerson practice?
Dr. Lorna Wilkerson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.