A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorna Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorna Posadas Wood MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lorna P. Wood practice?
- Dr. Lorna Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorna Wood practices Anesthesiology near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Victorville Anesthesiologists.