A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorne Kapner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorne Kapner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorne Kapner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kapner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorne Daniel Kapner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lorne D. Kapner practice?
- Dr. Lorne Kapner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorne Kapner practices Ophthalmology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Escondido Ophthalmologists.