Dr. Lorne Katz Is this you?

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr Katz is a wonderful doctor. The kids love his shoes and toys in rooms. I love that all the staff is great and that he really cares!

Best Ped Dr.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I love Dr. Katz. He has been so caring to my family. He takes his time to make sure I understand things and that my children are checked head to toe. He visited my new born every day at the hospital. And has even called me after visits when my children were sick to check up on them. He has even given his cell number in emergency and I can not say enough good things about him!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Katz is a very friendly and very thorough doctor, unlike other pediatricians I have come across. I was referred to him by two other friends and I am very thrilled with him and the care he gives my children. As a working mother, it is also very nice to know you can schedule an appointment for your child and not have to take 3 hours off from work, with 2 hours being just wait time! I have never been in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. Truly an amazing experience. :)

Old-school approach for the new-school parent

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Katz and am very thankful to have him as our pediatrician. Dr. Katz takes what I would consider an 'old-school' approach and is very thorough in his diagnosis and follow-up - often times reaching out to his colleagues for additional research and opinions when needed. He also doesn't hesitate to follow-up with me at home and is very dedicated to the care of his patients. Although he is somewhat shy in his bedside manner, his care and concern for my children is always above and beyond.

Stein

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Our children's pediatrician for 11 years. This is a caring man with great follow up! He even called 10:30pm to see how our child was doing with his fever and the medication.His staff shows the same caring and profesionalism. We would recommend him to others always!!

A truly caring pediatrician

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

We feel so fortunate that Dr. Katz is our children's pediatrician. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and thorough, but he truly cares about his patients and their families. When we see him, he gives us as much time as we need. Even if I come in with a long list of questions, he takes the time to answer every one. We never feel rushed during an appointment. He gave us his cell phone number to contact him if we had a concern that needed immediate attention. Especially as a new mother, this privilege meant everything. When my children have been sick, Dr. Katz has called to check on them, all on his own accord. We can't say enough of how comforting that is, to know that our children's doctor is doing everything possible to ensure their well-being. Both of my chidren have needed to see specialists, and Dr. Katz's referrals have been excellent. I know that whoever he suggests that we see is going to be a superior physician. You need to be able to trust your physician, and that is never in doubt with Dr. Katz. My daughter is 3 1/2 and she just LOVES Dr. Katz; she always asks to go see him, even if it means that she might have to get a shot. We know our 1 year old will feel the same as well. Dr. Katz is truly the best!

Best dr. of all time

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I never have to wait when I have an appointment. He cares very much about his patients. I even have his cell phone number incase anything ever happens I can contact him immediately. If my son has to go to the hospital he is personally calling me on my cell phone before the hospital even call him to see whats going on. Best Dr. of all time

Posted on December 23rd, 2016