Dr. Lorne Murray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 27th, 2016
Greatest DR!!!!
I have been Dr. Murray's patient for a few years and he has great bedside manner and is not just giving you medication without cause. He is easy to talk to and will explain anything if you have questions. I recently referred him to a retired nurse educator and she loved him.. I would refer him again...

May 18th, 2016
Shock & Awe
Dr. Murray was my second opinion after I was medivaced to Banner and discouraged with their prognosis and lack of detail. He was so knowledgeable and actually ordered a dye mapping of my arteries, instead of just dopplers and sonograms prior to surgery as Banner had done. His knowledge and experience discovered total blockages in my femoral arteries, not just a suggested percentage. I positively can prove he prevented an unnecessary lateral bypass. His knowledge to my issues was so accurate and precise compared to a "teaching hospital" and 2 surgeons direction, I was literally blown away. He shared more with me in 30 minutes than being in ICU for 2 days as prior. My trust is absolute with him and would recommend anyone that is serious about their heart & vascular health to see him last, you won't leave wondering or uninformed. His staff was calling me to set up the vascular mapping with in 15 minutes, even before I had arrived back home (blown away again)! I cannot say enough positives about him and the staff he has and would not choose any other, no matter the circumstances. Dr Murray truly set the bar for others to strive for...

April 28th, 2015
Very knowledgeable, and kind in dealing with my health issues. He took his time explaining the problem areas, and has continued to be a supporter. Highly recommend, he is the cream of the crop.

November 18th, 2014
Been with him 5 years. Really like him. I'm doing great on drugs he prescribed. I'm happy with him!!

January 26th, 2012
I just noticed many of these reviews...
use the same words and phrases to describe this doctor. I am looking for a cardiologist and now I don't really trust these reviews. Looks like the same person making multiple posts, maybe someone with a beef. I feel bad for this dr. if it is really one person saying all this stuff.

May 2nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I have seen Dr. Murray twice and find him very easy to communicate with. He was great in providing the necessary tests to help diagnose my problem. He is truely interested in providing the best possible care for his patients. I like him and his staff very much.

March 11th, 2011
Not professional whatsoever!!!!

February 14th, 2011
Well informed, intuitive physician. Truly a surprise to find such a well qualified professional in the West Valley. I totally trust him.

January 18th, 2011
Great doctor
Waiting time was long, but worth it. The doctor diagnosed my problem and gave RX that took care of it. Will continue going to him when I have cardiology problems.

December 20th, 2010
BAD DR
I don't recomede this Dr because he is just to bad, never hear a word from him during my visit , no coming back.

November 18th, 2010
Patient
Awful Doctor, horrible bedside manners. Snob.

September 5th, 2010
best ever
Easily one of best doctors I have ever dealt with