A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorne Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorne Schlecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlecht
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schlecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorne Schlecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorne P Schlecht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lorne P. Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Lorne Schlecht has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lorne Schlecht practices Ophthalmology near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Kiel, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Ophthalmologists.