A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorne Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorne Schlecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorne Schlecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorne P. Schlecht practice?
Dr. Lorne Schlecht practices Ophthalmology near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Kiel, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Ophthalmologists.