A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorne Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorne Schlecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlecht
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schlecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorne Schlecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorne P Schlecht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lorne P. Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Lorne Schlecht has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lorne Schlecht practices Ophthalmology near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Kiel, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Ophthalmologists.