A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorne Taylor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorne Franklin Taylor DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorne F. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Lorne Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorne Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Golden Valley, AZ.
See Golden Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.