Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lornell Hansen
Dr. Lornell Hansen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Sioux Center, IA and Watertown, SD (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Hansen is affiliated with Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center and Sanford Usd Medical Center. Dr. Hansen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lornell Hansen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Lornell Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Jeffrey Heier
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hospitalist
Sioux Falls, SD 0.08 mi23
Dr. Cameron Murphy
Family Medicine, Residency
Sioux Falls, SD 0.35 mi8
Dr. Michael Mchale
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sioux Falls, SD 0.63 mi37