Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
TERRIBLE!!! show details TERRIBLE!!!
Oct 14th, 2012

I do NOT recommend this doctor!!! I had been searching for a doctor due to a problem plus was in need of my 1st exam & was really nervous & she was very pushy & rude & told me that she had to get on with her day to go home and get my head together & then referred me to another doctor! also her nurse was very rude the only person nice with the lady at the front desk! also was not very general after I told her I was sensitive so very scary & bad experience with her...please go away doctor epps!

Sep 12th, 2012

she is very much to the point however she always listens to concerns and makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave.

Jan 23rd, 2012

When a patient has a lot of medical problems, they have a pretty good idea of the quality of medical treatment received by doctors. Dr. Epps is truly exceptional, and I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to be treated by her.

Caring physician show details Caring physician
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Epps has been my GYN for 14 years. Over the years, through surgery, family deaths, children issues, etc. she has been extremely supportive. I have had OB/GYNs all over the world and she is top notch.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
by scbeck on Nov 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was not her patient but I had to see her because my Provider was not available. She treated me like I was a nuisance and wasting her time with my issue because I was not her patient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com