Obstetricians & Gynecologists
First Physicians Group
525 Brent Ln
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-433-0277
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  TERRIBLE!!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

I do NOT recommend this doctor!!! I had been searching for a doctor due to a problem plus was in need of my 1st exam & was really nervous & she was very pushy & rude & told me that she had to get on with her day to go home and get my head together & then referred me to another doctor! also her nurse was very rude the only person nice with the lady at the front desk! also was not very general after I told her I was sensitive so very scary & bad experience with her...please go away doctor epps!

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

she is very much to the point however she always listens to concerns and makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

When a patient has a lot of medical problems, they have a pretty good idea of the quality of medical treatment received by doctors. Dr. Epps is truly exceptional, and I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to be treated by her.

|  Caring physician  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Epps has been my GYN for 14 years. Over the years, through surgery, family deaths, children issues, etc. she has been extremely supportive. I have had OB/GYNs all over the world and she is top notch.

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
by scbeck on Nov 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was not her patient but I had to see her because my Provider was not available. She treated me like I was a nuisance and wasting her time with my issue because I was not her patient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com