A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Abate, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Abate has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine E. Abate practice?
Dr. Lorraine Abate practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.