A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Ash, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Marjorie Ash DO and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine M. Ash practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Ash has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Ash practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Radiologists.